Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nov. 8th Show with Blueprint (of Rhymesayers) and Illogic in Harrisburg!


Hello kiddos! As the title suggests, I'm proud to announce I'll be rocking with some staples from the national underground hip hop scene on Friday, Nov. 8th, 2013. Blueprint/Illogic/Dj Rare Groove combine to form the group Greenhouse Effect and will be rocking out with us at the Appalachian Brewing Company in Harrisburg. Who is "us," you ask? Besides myself, my good friends, windchILL, Phynite, Unit 13, and Ladii J will be in the house. Tighty Whiteys feat. H.O.U.S.E. will also be in the building. And last (but certainly not least), I received confirmation today that my good friend Tony C. will be joining me on stage for my set. Those of you unfamiliar with Greenhouse may know Blueprint from his work at 1/2 of the group Soul Position, which consists of Blueprint and legendary producer: RJD2. Advanced tickets for the event are only $8 and are selling quickly. Once they are gone, they're gone! Feel free to contact me using my "Contact me" link on the right side of my website if you are in need of tickets. Hope to see some smiling faces in the place that evening. Be safe. Be sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment