Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apollo's Sun nominated for "MC of the Year" at the 7th Annual 717 Music Awards!

Hey guys, or random web browsing individual! As the post title suggests, I have been nominated for the "MC of the Year" awards at the 7th Annual 717 Music Awards! 717 is the area code in which I am from. In case you weren't aware, I reside in Central Pennsylvania, in the United States. With that said, I need your support in the form of a vote to bring this award home come March 23rd, 2013! You can vote once a week, so I encourage you to check back next week after voting and vote again if you feel inclined to do so :) Here is the link to vote: MC of the Year Voting The votes are cleared out daily, so we never tell who is in the lead overall, unless you count them each day. I prefer to be surprised :) Thank you so much in advance, and we'll see what happens!

If you are interested in attending the award show, here is the official event page: 7th Annual 717 Music Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment